Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Good Skin Are There Any Good Natural Skin Care Products That Really Work?

Are there any good natural skin care products that really work? - good skin

I want a moisturizer for the face that is natural and good find for my skin. My skin is normal to slightly dry. Can be a little sensitive to certain products, but is not susceptible to stains, sometimes just a little redness or rash that goes away. Ironically, the products that are then many people say that make the young skin.

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried alcohol free Aloe Vera? My husband and I like it. He works outside and his face was dry and cracked. Aloe is odorless and adds the right amount of moisture and not greasy.

    Vitamin E is sold in small bottles at your local pharmacy. With the extra moisture.

    Olive oil is also good for dry skin.

    I use a simple mask oatmeal 2-3 times a week on my face.
    Mix warm water or milk with small amounts of flour, the friction of the quick cooking oats. This should be smooth. To face and let dry for about 10 minutes.
    If too dry, add olive oil to the mixture before use. Aloe Moisturizing.

    My face feels so smooth and will be cleaned after use.

    We hope that some of these ideas help.

    ReplyDelete